How To Choose The Best Liposuction Plastic Surgeon In The Beverly Hills, CA Area?Posted on June 12, 2021
Best Liposuction Plastic Surgeon
Deciding on a liposuction surgeon is something that may impact your life for a long time. Liposuction cosmetic surgery for body sculpting can help you attain appealing contours and a slimmer appearance in targeted areas of your body. The procedure may be performed as a standalone surgery or in conjunction with other plastic surgery procedures.
Unfortunately, there have been occasional reports of unsatisfactory and undesirable outcomes when the procedure was performed by an inexperienced or less qualified surgeon. In these cases, a wrong procedure may increase your health risk and cost you additional time and money on revision surgery. This is why it is recommended that patients work with experienced and well-qualified liposuction surgeons.
Board certified plastic surgeon Dr. David Kim provides liposuction body contouring to patients in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, CA, and surrounding communities.
ABPS Board Certified Surgeon
Ideally, you should find a plastic surgeon that is certified by the ABPS or American Board of Plastic Surgery. ABPS certified surgeons need to have a minimum number of years of training in plastic surgery following medical school.
Certified surgeons are also required to undergo a minimum number of two years of cosmetic surgery residency training before being eligible for the certification that is globally recognized.
Personal Rapport and Comfort Level
Patients must closely observe how the cosmetic surgeon and the office staff makes them feel. Liposuction, like all other plastic surgeries, has a few associated risks. The risks may prove to be challenging in your journey to achieve your aesthetic ambitions. This is why it’s critical for patients to work with a surgeon with whom they feel completely comfortable.
The following should be considered by patients:
- Does interacting with the cosmetic surgeon make you feel good?
- Do you find the aesthetic surgeon trustworthy? Do you believe your surgeon will recommend the right procedures for you?
- Do you find it comfortable to express doubts and have your concerns cleared?
- Will you be able to reveal your medical history comfortably to the surgeon?
- Will you be able to speak about your lifestyle habits?
Initial Consultation Questions
You should consider creating a list of questions before the initial consultation. You should take this list to the initial appointment with your liposuction surgeon.
- What is the background and qualification of the cosmetic surgeon?
- Where will the surgery be performed – a surgical center, accredited surgical suite or hospital?
- What emergency protocols will the surgeon follow?
- How much experience do they have in performing body sculpting surgery?
- What risks are associated with liposuction?
- Are there any alternatives to the procedure?
- Do they have any before and after images of the procedure on previous patients?
You should reconsider your choice of plastic surgeon if you believe the surgeon is not honest or forthcoming during the discussion.
Focus on Innovation and Customization
Every person has a unique body. Best results are usually achieved when the cosmetic surgeon uses their skills and experience to create customized plans that are specific to the patient’s cosmetic and anatomical needs.
Surgeons using advanced techniques tend to offer beautiful results. Cosmetic surgeon Dr. David Kim receives patients from Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, CA, and nearby areas for liposuction body contouring surgery.
Schedule a Consultation with Board Certified Beverly Hills California Plastic Surgeon Dr. Kim
For more information on the surgical and non-surgical procedures and treatments by Board Certified Cosmetic Plastic Surgeons Dr. David Kim and Dr. Eugene Kim. Click here to contact us today.
Also visit drdavidkim.com
Serving Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, West Hollywood, Orange County, Southern California and surrounding areas.