Questions to Ask Your Liposuction Body Contouring Plastic SurgeonPosted on November 30, 2017
Before going ahead with a major cosmetic surgery procedure such as liposuction, the patient should clarify all possible doubts and concerns and make a decision with a clear mind. Well-informed and aware patients will typically make better choices and often achieve better satisfaction levels from the liposuction body contouring procedure in the end.
A dedicated surgeon will encourage patients to ask questions and provide all answers in accurate details. The patient should freely ask questions related to the surgeon’s professional credentials, apart from questions about the actual procedure.
Judicious, tremendous, and plastic surgeon Dr. David Kim of Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery provides liposuction body contouring to patients in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, and other suburbs and communities in this part of the state of California.
Questions about the Surgeon
- Do you have a board certification in plastic surgery?
- How many years of training and experience do you have in the field of plastic surgery?
- Have you performed body contouring procedures previously, and what is your success rate in these procedures?
- Would you perform my liposuction surgery at a hospital, an accredited surgical center or a private surgical suite?
- Do you have an affiliation with one of the hospitals or surgery centers in the local area?
- Is your office equipped to deal with an emergency?
- Do you have a policy for revision surgery, if the body contouring outcome is not according to the goals we agreed on?
Questions about the Procedure
- Do I make a prime candidate for liposuction?
- Would you use general or local anesthesia to perform my procedure?
- Where would you place the incisions, and will it create obvious scarring?
- Which surgical technique would be less invasive and more effective in my case?
- Can I have access to a few liposuction before and after photos to learn more about the expected results?
- Will I need to make any specific lifestyle changes prior to the liposuction surgery?
Questions about Recovery
- Is the recovery going to be long and painful?
- Are there any risks and side effects involved that I should be aware of?
- How much leave should I apply for at my workplace following the surgery?
- Are there any steps I can take to make the recovery process safer and quicker?
- When can I resume my regular exercise regimen?
Questions about the Costs
- How much will liposuction surgery cost me?
- Does your price include the costs of anesthesia and operating room expenses?
- Will the cost reduce if I choose to have the procedure performed at a surgery center instead of a hospital?
- Will I have to pay additionally for any post-operative appointments that may be necessary?
- If I combine liposuction with another procedure, will it make me eligible for a package price or a rebate?
- Can your office offer assistance or guidance with regard to insurance and financing?
- Do I have to have a certain credit score? Do you take a credit card?
Dependable, awesome, and cosmetic surgeon Dr. Kim receives patients from Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, and nearby areas for liposuction body contouring surgery.
Serving Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, West Hollywood, Orange County, Southern California and surrounding areas.