How to Get Hollywood’s Side-Boob Sneak Peek: 3 Steps to Enhancing Your SilhouettePosted on December 27, 2019
“Side boob” has entered the fashion lexicon as a term for outfits that reveal the sides of the breasts — and it has been a hot trend for the past few years. It’s the new cleavage, shifting the peek from the center to the sides. Look back at pictures of Reese Witherspoon in a Jason Wu for Hugo Boss dress at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscar party, or Gwynneth Paltrow and Jennifer Lawrence in their Oscar dresses. Since then, other stars and personalities have jumped on the trend, notably Kate Hudson, Kendall Jenner, Rihanna, Bella Hadid, and Kim and Chloe Kardashian.
How do they pull it off? And could you?
Side-Boob Dressing Tips
The side-boob look can be super sexy if you do it right. But you’ll need to be careful if you want to keep it tasteful — and avoid a wardrobe malfunction. Here are some of the secrets:
- Buy a cut-out dress with a classy side reveal. These are hot right now, and many designs give you a chance to show a sliver of breast without the worry of too much exposure.
- If you’re not ready for open side exposure, wear a blouse that’s sheer on the sides and solid in front. You’ll have the feel of fabric all around you while giving a subtle but sexy side-boob peek.
- Try a muscle tee with deep-cut armholes. As long as the armholes aren’t too big, you’ll be safe from showing too much.
- Buy a trusty roll of fashion tape — the celebrities’ secret security prop. (Hollywood Fashion Tape is a popular brand.) This double-sided tape sticks to your skin and the inside of the outfit to keep everything in place. It’s the best protection against embarrassing clothing mishaps.
- Look at yourself in a mirror from every angle before you go out. Turn around, bend down, and raise your arms to see what shows with every move.
When doing a top reveal, whether it’s deep cleavage or a side boob, it’s a good idea to keep the rest of your outfit conservative. You don’t want to overdo it and distract from the effect by showing too much leg, for example.
3 Ways to Enhance Your Silhouette
The other key to pulling off the side-boob look, of course, is your breasts. Some women have the natural curves for an alluring side-boob peek, while others don’t. If you need a bit more volume or less sag to rock with this look, consider a breast lift or breast augmentation with implants or fat grafting.
A breast lift gets rid of the droop and gives your boobs a younger-looking projection. An outfit with side-boob exposure is going to show how your breasts have sagged with age, weight changes, or motherhood, or how their volume has shifted from top to bottom. A breast lift raises and reshapes your breasts so you’ll feel confident about that peek.
Breast Augmentation With Implants
Breast implants enhance the size and shape of your breasts for a sexier look. A successful side-boob look doesn’t require huge breasts — it can be a knockout with B cups — but it does look better with a noticeably round shape. The goal should be to choose a size and form that fits naturally with your body, and that looks great with a bit of reveal.
Fat grafting is another, subtler way to enhance your silhouette. A talented plastic surgeon can remove excess fat from a donor area of your body using liposuction, then processes and injects the fat cells into parts of the breasts that need a volume boost. The results are long-lasting and use only your body’s fat tissue. Fat grafting has a double advantage of slimming with liposuction, while simultaneously building more roundness in your breasts.
Combining two procedures — a breast lift with either type of augmentation — can be a great way to sculpt your breasts for optimal effect.
Imagine feeling so confident about your body and so secure in your sexy silhouette that you delight in turning heads with a stunning side-boob outfit!
Get a Free Professional Consultation
Dr. David Kim and Dr. Eugene Kim at Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery have developed an impeccable reputation for their stunning, natural-looking results and high patient satisfaction. Contact them today at 310-746-5475, or send an online request to schedule a consultation.