Initial QuestionsPosted on June 12, 2017
There are always going to be questions that arise when you are in your initial consultation and rightfully so. You should have an abundance of questions that need to be answered before you make a final decision whether or not to go ahead with surgery. Some of the basic questions that you should make sure to ask are:
– May I see pictures of previous surgeries of the same procedure?
– Will surgery be performed in the office or hospital?
– Will I be asleep or awake during surgery?
– Will I be charged for follow-up appointments?
– Do you charge for revision surgery?
Having the answers to these questions can help you make a final decision on things. Seeing a plastic surgeon that can’t answer these questions or doesn’t give you a straight answer is a big problem. If you have any other questions in mind make sure you ask them at the consultation so that you don’t have any worries or extra charges after your procedure that you did not expect.