Take Your Rhinoplasty Procedure to the Next Level with InjectablesPosted on February 13, 2018
Everyone loves Botox! You may be surprised to learn that this revolutionary wrinkle treatment can be a powerful tool for nasal transformation. Learn how Botox and other injectables can enhance your rhinoplasty results. Call our offices to schedule your consultation and get ready to discover your new nose.
What Are Injectables?
Injectables are the darlings of the minimally invasive cosmetic surgery movement. With a few quick injections, patients can discover smooth skin and fewer wrinkles without the downtime and hassle of surgery. There are many different types of injectables including botulinum toxin treatments and dermal fillers. At Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery, we offer a wide range of injectable treatments including:
- Botox– A powerful botulinum toxin treatment, Botox works by relaxing specific facial muscles that cause wrinkling. Dynamic wrinkles are wrinkles that occur when you smile, squint, or make other facial expressions. As the muscles contract, the skin is pushed and pulled, creating wrinkles over time. Botox gently relaxes the muscles, allowing the skin to smooth and wrinkles to fade. When Botox is used properly, it won’t impede normal facial expressions and you’ll be able to laugh, smile, and scowl, just with fewer wrinkles.
- Juvederm– Juvederm is a hyaluronic acid filler. Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance found in the skin. It keeps the skin moist, youthful, and supple. By injecting hyaluronic acid into the skin, we can smooth out wrinkles, restore a more youthful skin appearance, and restore lost facial volume. Juvederm is a versatile filler and can be used across the face from brow to chin.
- Radiesse– A unique calcium-based microsphere compound in Radiesse starts a process known as collagenesis, stimulating the body to build more collagen. Radiesse is bio-compatible and has very few side effects.
- Restylane– Restylane is a long-lasting hyaluronic acid filler. Because the hyaluronic acid used in Restylane closely mimics the structure of natural hyaluronic acid and since the product is not animal based, there are few allergic reactions to Restylane.
- PRP– PRP, also known as platelet rich plasma, is an injectable treatment that uses your own plasma and growth factors to stimulate cell regeneration. PRP is a celebrity favorite treatment and offers long-lasting, natural looking results using your own cells.
We love using injectables to treat facial aging, but that isn’t all these treatments can do. Injectables can be used to complement your rhinoplasty results, and in some cases, replace the need for surgical rhinoplasty entirely. Come in and learn more about your options. Whether you want to change your nose or rejuvenate your face, our injectables are worth discovering.
Injectables as a Complement to Rhinoplasty
If you’re planning a rhinoplasty, ask us how injectables can enhance your result. We can use injectables in a variety of ways, taking your rhinoplasty to the next level.
- Reshape the Chin and Jawline– Many rhinoplasty patients have a weak chin and jawline. Injectables can be used to enhance and augment the jawline. Correcting a weak chin and jawline can harmonize the face and balance your rhinoplasty results. Using injectables is a non-surgical alternative to jaw and chin implants.
- Smooth Wrinkles– Show off your rhinoplasty by smoothing surrounding wrinkles away. Injectables can relax wrinkles around the eyes and on the brow. They can fill in hollows and smooth unwanted creases. Give your new nose a rejuvenated face to call home.
Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty: It Is Possible
If you aren’t ready for rhinoplasty surgery, but want to change your nose, injectables may be able to help. Non-surgical rhinoplasty using injectable fillers and Botox can correct some aesthetic nasal concerns including bumps and a hooked or crooked nasal tip. We are limited in the corrections we can make with injectables, but for a minor change, this can be a good alternative to surgery for some patients. Come in to find out if non-surgical rhinoplasty is right for you.
There are many benefits to non-surgical rhinoplasty including:
- Instant results
- Short, in-office treatment
- No downtime needed during recovery
- Delay or avoid surgery
Fillers and other injectables provide temporary results and retreatment will be needed to maintain your new look. Many patients use non-surgical rhinoplasty to delay rhinoplasty if they are too busy for downtime right now, but hoping for surgery in the future.
We love using injectables to enhance your appearance, with or without rhinoplasty. Call us today to learn more about your options or to schedule a one-on-one consultation at Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery.
For more information on the surgical and non-surgical procedures and treatments by Board Certified Cosmetic Plastic Surgeons Dr. David Kim and Dr. Eugene Kim, contact us (310) 271-6996 at or click here.
Serving Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, West Hollywood, Orange County, Southern California and surrounding areas.